Show your earthy side with this unique hand woven bracelet. The colors and basic X design says that you are grounded and systematic with a plan. Hey, even if you don’t have a plan, maybe this bracelet will inspire you to get one! And sometimes not having a plan IS the plan.
- Length: 12 inches (30 cm) including ties. The wider woven section is 5.5 inches (14 cm) long.
- Width: Half an inch (1.25 cm) wide
- Long enough to fit any size of wrist, one size fits all
- Will suit a male or female
- Colors: Black and brown, x-shaped design.
- This bracelet is designed to be tied to your wrist. You can tie it on permanently with a tight knot or use a looser knot if you want to be able to take it off and on.
- Material: Soft touchable cotton.
- Care: Handwash and let dry. If you have a permanent knot, wear it in the shower and rinse it with water. It will dry quickly on your wrist.
This bracelet would look great with all sorts of clothes, especially more neutral colors. Perfect for casual wear on the days you are feeling in touch with creation and moving forward.
Hand Woven Bracelets purchased this bracelet from Sarai, an artisan in Cotacachi, Ecuador. Sarai is a student and runs a small handicrafts business in the local market to help support her education and her family. We purchased these bracelets from Sarai using fair trade methods. We paid a fair price for her work and we paid in advance. Our goal is to bring the work of artisans like Sarai into the international market.
The Mailing Situation: Once Hand Woven Bracelets receives your order, we will package it in two working days and mail it from Cotacachi, Ecuador to you. We use the Ecuadorian postal system, which is reliable. Typical shipping times from Ecuador to your location are 20 to 25 working days. We have a flat rate shipping charge of $2.50 which is our cost. If you buy $20 or more in bracelets, then we will waive the shipping charge.